27 April 2005

Today was quite an unusual one for me. I stayed in the house and practically did absolutely nothing. You see, I was forced to be home because we had the trabajadores working on the roof. So I thought, cool no problem, I'll take the peace and relaxation. After my morning mediation and quiet time, I retreated to the computer, searched the net, answered some long over due mail and just kinda chilled, but after a few hrs, I got tired. My next thing was to just go relax in the bed (something I can never do during the day unless I'm sick) and read my latest edition of Essence. I scanned through the magazine, felt the need to sleep, but just couldn't. I didn't even watch television.

Well the day slowly dragged on, I nibbled and munched on what was around the house (not a good thing, if you want to be watching the kilos) and just couldn't take it anymore. Back on the computer again and did something meaningful. Well around 5:00 the workmen had left and I'd had enough of being in the house, so I went to the gym and did an hr of spinning to spark my declining energy levels. After spinning, I contemplated hanging around to exercise some more, but instead I opted to leave and pick up a salad on the way home. I peacefully enjoyed my salad and a nice shower after with Bath & Body works lavander body scrub....huummmm How relaxing, if you've never tried B&B Works body scrubs...you should, they are absolutely great and no I do not work for the company even though the amount of people that I've introduced to the product, I should get a commission. I fnished off my shower with a nice splash of lavender talcum powder.

Sumtimes we just need one of these days, where nothing significant happens, you just past the day with the stillness of yourself. I didn't even turn the radio on. All in all it was a relatively nice and relaxing day. Tomorrow, I resume to the myraid of activities that usually occupies my time, but I can look back at today and say, cool...wha a slow, peacefull day. Off to chill in front of the tube now. It's all Good, some days you just have to leave the cares of the world behind. Today was one of them for me.

3 comments:

Abeni said...

Sounds like a good lazy relaxing day.Thanks for the heads up on the Body and Bath scrub

Scratchie said...

Good to hear that the roof may finally be fixed..(fingers toes arms legs crossed). We all need those nothing to do days fi real, I need a few right now but.....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, dem chill out days are irie. I could use one at Frenchman's Cove NOW! Dr. D.